What do I do if I disagree with an any action pertaining to Child Care services?

Refer to the direction on the most recent Notice of Action.

Funded by the California Department of Social Services Child Care and Development Division and through local grants.
menu-circle linkedin facebook pinterest youtube rss twitter instagram facebook-blank rss-blank linkedin-blank pinterest youtube twitter instagram