My activity has changed and I need more Child Care hours. Who shall I contact?

Contact your assigned Case Worker at (805) 925-7071.

Funded by the California Department of Social Services Child Care and Development Division and through local grants.
menu-circle linkedin facebook pinterest youtube rss twitter instagram facebook-blank rss-blank linkedin-blank pinterest youtube twitter instagram