How do I obtain children to care for in my facility?

Children's Resouce & Referral (CRR), Resource and Referral department maintains a database of licensed Family Child Care homes. Parents inquiring about licensed Child Care will be given a referral list of providers based on age, schedule, location, and other various circumstances. The parent may then choose to contact the Providers on their list. The Provider will make decisions whether to accept a child into care, based upon licensed capacity, as well as how the child would fit in with other children already in care.

Providers may wish to advertise in the local newspaper, online and inform local elementary schools that you have openings for Child Care.

Funded by the California Department of Social Services Child Care and Development Division and through local grants.
menu-circle linkedin facebook pinterest youtube rss twitter instagram facebook-blank rss-blank linkedin-blank pinterest youtube twitter instagram