How do I fill out my Child Care Attendance Sheet?

Please refer to the guidelines given to you in your orientation packet for guidance. You may also call your Case Worker at 805.925.7071.

Funded by the California Department of Social Services Child Care and Development Division and through local grants.
menu-circle linkedin facebook pinterest youtube rss twitter instagram facebook-blank rss-blank linkedin-blank pinterest youtube twitter instagram