Can the Parent choose a backup provider if their provider is currently closed?

Yes. An alternate provider may be used but the assigned Specialist must be contacted prior to authorization.

Funded by the California Department of Social Services Child Care and Development Division and through local grants.
menu-circle linkedin facebook pinterest youtube rss twitter instagram facebook-blank rss-blank linkedin-blank pinterest youtube twitter instagram