Can I get paid without turning in any Child Care Attendance Sheets and submit only my In/Out logs?

No. CRR requires that Attendance Sheet be submitted for reimbursement monthly.

Funded by the California Department of Social Services Child Care and Development Division and through local grants.
menu-circle linkedin facebook pinterest youtube rss twitter instagram facebook-blank rss-blank linkedin-blank pinterest youtube twitter instagram