Can Childcare Providers accept more children beyond their licensed capacity?

Please contact Community Care Licensing because this only affects Small FCC’s and Exempt providers.
Click here

Funded by the California Department of Social Services Child Care and Development Division and through local grants.
menu-circle linkedin facebook pinterest youtube rss twitter instagram facebook-blank rss-blank linkedin-blank pinterest youtube twitter instagram